We want to make sure you can enjoy our beautifully scented wood wick candles and understand how to take care of them.
Unlike cotton wick candles, wood wick candles do require extra maintenance and care, but it is worth it, as they create the most soothing crackling sound.
- For your first burn, ensure it melts to reach the edge of the jar to get an even burn. This will prevent any form of tunneling.
Trim the Wick
- After your first burn, make sure to trim your wick by 3mm before lighting again every time. If you do not have a trimmer, you can use your fingers to take off the burnt part of the wick.
- Both soy wax and essential oil are sensitive to heat and sunlight. Always store your candles in a cool and dark place with the lid on.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn candle within sight, out of reach of children & pets.
- Do not burn a candle for more than four hours in an enclosed space.
- Be cautious when handling the candle jar, if lit for more than 2 hours.
- To prevent any damage of the container or surface, discard candle that has 12mm of wax residing at the jar's bottom.
- Always burn on a level, fire & heat resistant surface.
"Take your candle and light up the world!"